Tuesday, October 29, 2013


MORE PICTURES FROM HEIDI!!! :D 

( She was having problems sending pictures so we only received some of them....more recent pics with her and her new companion should be coming next week. Keep my fingers crossed...)


                              Heidi's last days with her previous companion, Sister Nilson



Halloween celebration with Mirja.  Our last p-day together!  tear tear.  It was fun though.  Don't you like the matching thermal underwear that we bought from a street vendor? :)  We made dinner in a pumpkin, homemade bread, crystal light, and my birthday cake finally!


HEIDI IN HAMBURG!! :D










Charming restaurant we ate at on P.Day


MORE BIRTHDAY PICS 



My favorite...homemade banana chocolate chip pancakes....decorated "Heidi style"...
A Birthday face just for Heidi!! :D


 HEIDI WAS SHOWERED WITH LOVE ON HER BIRTHDAY!! :D






Opening Birthday presents 




Me and Mirja!  Seriously, I opened up the door and she was standing there just like that looking so cute! :)





Jakob and his birthday presents to me!  He brought me over some chocolate cake, lots of soda cans, a new CDthat he made, chocolate, candy, oreos, it was so cute . . . :)  being a missionary is so hard when you can't just HUG people.  Goodness.




                                                  Celebrating my birthday with missionaries in  my district.






                                              Wearing the sweater a member gave me...:D


                                                    Sister Nilson and me...LOVE HER!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment